非常感謝貴校接受了我的申請.
you very much for the of my .
我極想來貴校進修我的專業.
It is the of my to my in this in your .
我希望能同意我去貴校學習.
I hope that you will me to come and with you.
目前他是貴校建筑系二年級研究生.
He is now a year in the of of your .
我希望能入貴校選讀應用語言學及比較文學.
I like to your to take such as and .
我想來貴校進修,并盼能給予助學金.
I am to you to for a with a in your .
得知已被貴校職業教育系錄取,非常高興.
I am to know of my to of at your .
我真誠地希望能成為貴校的一名研究生.
To be a of is my hope.
謝謝您6月16日來信通知我已被貴校錄取.
you for your of my to your .
我叫潘虹,我想來貴校進修并盼能給予獎學金.
My name is Pan Hong.I am to you to for a in your .
看完這些例子后,其實這只是中文翻譯的時候的一種變化而已,英語中不存在!就用一樓說的就對了!



